- Agree and continue -
Search your Fortnite player name to get started:
↗ How to add Fortnite Scout stats tracker to your stream.
↗ How to link your PSN Fortnite name to an Epic Account
↗ How to link your XBL Fortnite name to an Epic Account
↗ How to fix PSN/XBL "account is already linked to an epic account."
After months of convincing non-gamers at Apple that a Fortnite stat tracker is not a clone of Fortnite itself, the iOS version of Fortnite Scout is now available! Want to check on that guy you’re now spectating without alt-tabbing out of the game? Maybe you want to track how well you do as a team vs solo? Maybe check out your favorite streamer before committing to a squads match?
Or perhaps you want to brag that you’re very quickly catching up to be the next Ninja.
No matter how you like your statistics served, it can all be done from your phone now! No more weird mobile web browser, no more zooming to use other inferior trackers designed for desktops. It’s free, so give it a try!
And let us know what you think on Twitter. We do enjoy chatting with you.
We’ve got some great features for you this week! Check it out:
- NEW: You can now view way more of your match history! Here’s an example.
- NEW: World Rankings available on the front page and here.
- Twitch Panel Extension now available for your channel!
- NEW: More Twitch overlay options!
- Session: K/D and Placements PRO: The advanced version of our most popular overlay designed for top streamers. Includes kill/death ratio alongside Fortnite Scout’s unique placements bar for your top 25%, top 10%, and win counts per streaming session. This version adds your match count, win percent, and win streak.
- Session: Successes: By popular request, a version of our most popular overlay for more casual players. This overlay celebrates your kills and placements per streaming session.
- Day: Successes: By popular request, a version of our most popular overlay for more casual players. This overlay celebrates your kills and placements over the course of an entire day. Resets at your local 6AM.
- Lifetime: Stats Overview: Your lifetime overall stats across all game types. Includes kill/death ratio, win percent, and Fortnite Scout’s unique placements bar for your top 25%, top 10%, and win counts.
- Layout improvements to the home page for desktop users.
Thank you for your overwhelming interest in our Twitch overlay feature (and shout out to TSM_Hamlinz who agreed to be our first test subject, go watch him)! We have decided to open it up as a public beta, just so long as you understand what that entails: There may be bugs, and we will be updating it throughout the week. If that’s cool with you, head over to https://www.fortnitescout.com/stream to learn how to add it to your streaming software of choice. Check back here for updates.
- If you have trouble positioning your overlay, try bringing up your inventory (default: Alt Key) before Alt-Tabbing away from Fortnite.